Britax B-Agile 35 Travel System
|Product Name:||B-Agile 35 Travel System|
|Age Range:||0 - 2 Years|
|Product Dimensions:||38.5 x 23 x 40.5"|
Providing top notch baby car seat reviews isnt easy, but the Britax B-Agile 35 Travel System is another fine example of a well built, comfortable and super safe product from this well-known brand. Whenever Britax bring out a new child product we are generally impressed, and the B-Agile 35 Travel system is certainly no exception to this. The great thing about buying a travel system is that you really do get everything you could need for you and your family while on the move. This Britax version comes with the great quality B-Safe 35 infant car seat, stay in car base unit and the superb B-Agile Stroller. The price tag is a little higher than some travel systems out there, but none cheaper than this will provide you with the quality and safety of the Britax B-Agile 35 Travel System.
Who should buy this?
The Britax B-Agile 35 Travel System is perfect for any new family seeking to buy a baby stroller and an infant car seat with base unit. The base unit/infant car seat will safely hold your baby from 4 pounds up to 35 pound and the accompanying stroller in this travel system can comfortably and safely hold your baby/toddler from birth (in the car seat) up to an impressive 55 pounds, giving you a great lifespan.
The important stuff
- Comes including the B-SAFE 35 baby car seat, B-SAFE 35 Base & B-AGILE Stroller.
- The infant car seat has excellent side impact protection using SafeCell technology. The base unit also uses impact absorbing technology and the high quality steel frame is built to stabilize the seat in the event of an accident
- Safecell is widely regarded as the best shock absorbing material to be used in infant car seats
- The Infant car seat uses SafeCenter LATCH technology for not only ease of use but excellent safety for your baby
- Your child is completely encased on all sides by SafeCell foam/impact protection for superb safety in the event of a collision
- Energy/shock absorbing base also helps to protect your child if an accident occurs
- The B-Agile 3 stroller is fitted with a “1 hand, 1 fold’ functionality for ease of use
- B-Agile 3 stroller weighs just 26.4 pounds, one of the lightest on the market
- Excellent maneuverability with the 3 wheel design
- Large canopy with excellent ventilation and viewing panel
- All wheels are fitted with suspension for a smooth ride
- Safe for travel in the stroller from birth to 55 pounds and from 4 to 35 pounds in the infant car seat
- Height max on the B Safe car seat is 32 inches
- Measurements – 26.4 lbs. x 38.5” x 23” x 40.5”
- What’s included?
- B-Safe 35 Infant Car Seat
- B-Safe 35 Base Unit
- B-Agile 3 Stroller
- Instruction manual
- Well designed and large design is perfectly crafted to offer maximum amount of protection from impact in an accident
- Best in class energy absorbing foam used throughout the infant car seat
- Energy absorbing frame and base unit used for extra protection in case of an accident
- Double crotch strap positioning for comfort (one to be used pre 11 months and one post)
- Harnessing throughout the travel system is super easy to use
- Handles are well designed for the user and should be comfortable no matter how long your journey
- Large and deep seating area on the stroller for extra comfort
- Extremely safe and durable LATCH technology for the connectors/harnessing
- Slide lock off is built in for extra safety
- Super large canopy for protection from the elements
- Comes including everything that you need as a new family. Base unit, car seat and excellent quality stroller
- Well known and trusted brand
What’s not so great?
- The LATCH straps are a little short and this can cause a problem attaching the base unit into some vehicles (if you experience this you can use the car seat belt instead so not a major concern)
- Can be difficult to get the correct recline IF you don’t use the base unit when attaching the car seat in the car (we recommend you ALWAYS use the base unit)
- The buckle can be a little tricky to change positions, but this is certainly NOT a deal breaker
We love the Britax B-Agile 35 Travel System. It is a well-made and well-priced travel system that has everything that you could ever desire as a new parent. It is super safe and easy to set up. The stroller is incredibly easy to maneuver and you should have no problems getting the car seat from the car and into the stroller. We literally do not have anything truly negative to say about this travel system, Britax have yet again nailed it!! If you have a newborn or are about to have one we thoroughly recommend the Britax B-Agile 35 Travel System.
Find other reviews, prices and tips here